Tuesday 6 January 2009

Shipka


The primary objective of the mission is to get a full set of new teeth so work began today. By the end of the trip I will hopefully have a full new set of gleaming gnashers.

A secondary objective is to complete the christain pilgrimage from Bulgaria to Jerusalem and thus acquire the pre-fix of Hadji to my name (hence Hadji Peter Alfrey)- once a high status symbol in these parts.

The tertiary objective is to record natural history data from this region with a particular emphasis on birds and humans.
After the dentist we helped delivering a lesson at the regional high school in the difference between american and english english. I dont always understand what I agree to but found myself with Paul standing on a stage infront of a load of kids with my bins still round my neck.
















No comments: